Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Uh-Oh.

Dang! Just when I think I've got the hang of managing my website (uploading, downloading, FTP, zip, flash, click & scroll), my bubble bursts. This evening, I decided that I needed to "spiffy up" the Welcome page on my website, www.tinabohlman.com . I cut, pasted, left-clicked, right-clicked, tagged, keyworded, then uploaded the new page as well as a couple other pages. I have made a royal mess! Please forgive the sad and dis-jointed appearance; with a little patience you can find your way around my site. I'm in the process of working with my system administrator (my daughter the IT professional) and we hope to have everything back in it's proper place in a few days. Meanwhile, keep checking back often. Browse through my sidebar; click on other online affiliations where I exhibit (and sell) my work.

No comments: