Monday, February 2, 2009

An Update

Be sure and drop by the website of International Plein Air Painters (see link on the right side of this blog). I'm the Featured Artist for the month of February.  I've received some very nice comments from fellow IPAP members. I really appreciate the exposure by the association.

On February 26, I'll be the guest artist for DeSoto (Texas) Art League and will do a watercolor demonstration. The artists that make up this organization are all fun to paint with (and for).  I'm really looking forward to it. I'll have a friend take some photos and I'll get them posted a few days afterward.

This is a busy week for me; several tasks that must be completed for Ellis County Art Association (I'm the Prez), along with some personal commitments (home & family) plus my weekly class.  Somewhere in all this, I must finish a painting commission by Saturday; I'll post a photo as soon as I complete it.  Away I go, task list in right hand, paint brush in left.

No comments: