Friday, February 20, 2009

Update!

I'm thrilled to announce I've been accepted into Plein Air Southwest!  It's a year-long painting event with artist's choice of 4 official locations; Big Bend National Park in February, Texas Hill Country in April, Ouray, Colorado in July, and Canyon De Chelly, Arizona in September.  I'm planning to participate in the Hill Country paint out later this Spring.  

March 26th I'm going to be the guest artist for the Graham Art Guild, Graham, Texas (about 2 hours NW of Ft. Worth).  I really enjoy giving demonstrations and sharing what I do with other artists. 

The next day after the Graham demonstration,  I'll be in Marble Falls, Texas for their annual event: March 27, 28, and 29, Bluebonnet Music & Fine Arts Festival .  It's a 3-day paint out competition with the best jazz & blues music in Texas! I participated in this event last year and won 2nd place.  I'm looking forward to painting the historic downtown area again.

Tomorrow, I'm painting out with the Saturday Painters....I'll post my painting as soon as I can get it uploaded from my camera to my computer.  
Until next time.....Keep those brushes wet!

No comments: